We have converted our key titles available in print into e-books to meet our subscribers’ demand for digital content. Our e-books are presented in a fixed layout format for readers to experience reading a digital book with consistent format, layout and pagination similar to the print version.
With our e-books hosted on Kitaboo – a cloud-based digital platform, our subscribers will enjoy the features available on the platform to navigate through our e-books.
What are the features available to e-books via Kitaboo e-reader?
· Highlight text by using the highlighter (comes in five colours) and make a note alongside the highlighted text.
· Select specific content and navigate through the pages by using the thumbnail navigation features.
· Set bookmarks.
· Annotate in an e-book using the pen note features.
· Add a sticky note (comes in five colours) for quick reference.
· Use the zoom features for ease of reading.
· Change page viewing options based on your preference..
· Click on MY Data to view consolidated notes and highlights made on an e-book for you to review the content that you have marked up.
· Search your e-book for specific terms and phrases within/in the document using the search features.
The first phase of our e-book project consists of seven titles:
· A Practical Approach to Malaysian Employment Law
· A Practical Approach to Workplace Sexual Harassment and Bullying
· Criminal Procedure & Practice in Malaysia
· Employee Misconduct
· Employment Law Manual for Practitioners, 3rd Edition
· Judicial Management: Fundamental Principles & Analysis (Quick Guide Series)
· Law on REITs in Malaysia