We do not expect all our users to be IT literate and are available to provide training in the use of this service. Training sessions at your office may be arranged for larger groups. Help files are available for all the databases to explain how to conduct a search, how to locate information easily and many examples of searches are given.We believe that if a new subscriber who has no search experience uses the database regularly they will be doing expert searches within a few hours of using our search engine. We have designed the features to be user-friendly and to produce accurate results.
1. CLJ provides one on one or group training services either at CLJ's premises or at a premise of your choice (within Malaysia only).
2. Online training via Zoom or other platforms may be arranged.
3. There are no charges imposed for the training sessions.
4. Bookings can be made with at least 24 hour notice and is subject to the availability of our trainer(s).
5. The maximum number of participants we can accommodate at one session at CLJ's premises is 20.
6. Each training session will take approximately 1 hour.
7. Participants at CLJ's premises will be provided with note paper and pen/pencil and light refreshments.
8. It is advisable for participants to bring along their own laptops so that they can have a full hands-on experience while the training is on-going.
9. Participants will be requested to complete a feedback form after the training session to enable us to improve our services.
For further enquiries, email: email@example.com