Subscribers can now have access to ICLR Reports containing a series of UK law reports published by the Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales (ICLR) and licensed to CLJ Legal Network Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of CLJ Malaysia Sdn Bhd on our online database.
The areas of law relating to civil litigation, corporate and commercial, criminal, employment, family, taxation, land, tort, succession, and public authorities are covered in the law reports. Authoritative decisions of the Supreme Court (formerly “House of Lords”), the Privy Council, the Court of Appeal, the High Court, the Employment Appeal Tribunal and employment tribunals, and the European Court of Justice are published in the Law Reports. Each judgment comes with headnotes capturing the principle of the law which the case establishes.
The ICLR Reports consist of the following:
· The Weekly Law Reports - cases published since 1953.
· The Law Reports – cases published since 1865.
· The Industrial Cases Reports – cases published since 1972.
· The Business Law Reports – cases published since 1 January 2007.
· The Weekly Law Report Dailies – case summaries of important cases in the House of Lords, the Privy Council, the Court of Appeal and divisions of the High Court.
· The Public & Third Sector Law Reports – cases published since 2009.